Most Work Permits require you to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment before you can submit an application to come and work on a temporary work permit in Canada.

There are many different kinds of LMIA applications, some of them are:

  • To support Work Permits for a specific time period (temporary stay);
  • To Support Permanent Residency;
  • Caregiver Stream;
  • Agricultural Stream (Seasonal or for a specific period);
  • Academic Stream;
  • Global Talent Stream;
  • Low and High Wage LMIA’s.