Renewal of Permanent Residents Cards

We assist applicants with an application to apply for a new PR card if your card has:


1. Expired or is soon to be expired;

2. Lost or Stolen;

3. Has been destroyed.


Please note that processing times are very long and can take up to 6 months.  Please contact and arrange for a consultation with our office if you need advice on what you will need to travel without a valid PR card and/or need assistance to apply for a Travel Document.