Study Permits

As from June 1, 2014 study permits will only be issued if you are enrolled in an approved Designated Learning Institutions in Canada.

You will also be eligible to work 20 hours during school time and 40 hours during vacation time on your Study Permit.

Upon completion of your Study Permit program and depending on the duration of your course you may be eligible for an Open Work Permit which could lead to a pathway for Permanent Residency.

You will need to provide sufficient funds in order to be approved a Study Permit.

You can contact our office for a complete list of Designated Learning Institutions or visit CIC’s website for further information.